23 Mar Give me one word that describes your body.
Taryn Brumfitt is the body image activist who posted an unconventional before-and-after photo of herself in 2013, seen by more than 100 million people, and sparked a worldwide media frenzy. In 2014, the Kickstarter Campaign to fund her social impact documentary Embrace was something I was passionate about supporting as an investor. One of the perks of helping to fund this social impact project was that I received a private 30-minute video call with the Taryn. I can invite ten friends to join me on this life-changing call – as we talk and learn to accept and love our bodies.
“Your body is not an ornament. It is a vehicle to your dreams” – Taryn Brumfitt @bodyimagemovement
I invite you to check out the film trailer on YouTube and watch the documentary via iTunes. It will make quite an impression and get you to think about how our perceptions about our own bodies really make a difference in our daily lives.
Here are the highlights that Taryn encourages us to do:
- Learn to accept your body – unapologetically and unconditionally.
- Why we think the way we think & how to tweak that thinking for the outcomes we want!
- How to stay motivated by implementing strategies to prevent the wheels coming off.
- How to listen to your body and eat mindfully!
- Why moving with the purpose of joy, rather than the purpose of losing weight CAN LEAD to SUSTAINABLE & LONG-TERM HEALTH!
Please email my assistant Stephanie at KiernanMaven@gmail.com to be included on the exclusive zoom conference call, Thursday, March 30th at 6pm Pacific Time Zone.